Bombshell prequel Beta Access?

oasiz

Re: Bombshell prequel Beta Access?

Postby oasiz » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:16 am

Hmm.. what do you mean by multiple milestones ?
I mean tons of stuff is there, plus the preview campaign that is available is kind of a pre-order "vertical slice" of the features available in the full game.

As for weapon visuals, I don't think this has really been in the plans from what I can remember. A cool idea but offers very little return in game play compared to the amount of art it requires.
From pure game play, I wouldn't consider this an issue but more of "nice to have" feature at most.
Corvin

Re: Bombshell prequel Beta Access?

Postby Corvin » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:58 pm

By miletstones, I mean, overcoming two of these specific limitations of the old games that the community was looking for in future patches that never happened in the olden days of BUILD Games.
I only recall two major ones, and the weapon being shown was one of them.

I Haven't thought about this for a long time, so I can't for the life of me remember what the other limitation was.
Thanks for answering the one I remember though.

EDIT:
Something jogged my memory, and I think the other milestone was the multiplayer using an actual server that people can join up into like the other games made shortly after these old BUILD Games where made.
I know the multiplayer is being improved or rewritten, I just don't know if there trying to just make it work or if they intend to have a server exe made. Or if there sticking with the syncing but by with TCP.

So I think those where the two important chnages needed.

EDIT AGAIN:
Forget the previous edit sorta of.
The other Milestone was "Join in Progress" and leave at will, etc... in multiplayer. Things you currently can't do in a BUILD Game.

Return to “General”