The BUILD Game List Page?

Discussion for anything RTCM
Corvin

The BUILD Game List Page?

Postby Corvin » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:03 am

Anyone have any suggestions for The BUILD Games List Page ?:
http://www.r-t-c-m.com/knowledge-base/build-games/

Its not finished with info I'm sure, but I was wondering if there is anything you wish it had or was showing?

A Better format or something?

Do you have Ideas or concerns?

Thanks.
-=CHE@TER=-

Re: The BUILD Game List Page?

Postby -=CHE@TER=- » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:10 pm

Maybe you want to add this game too: Liquidator.
The link says "This game has Duke Nukem 3D type of graphics.", but in fact it's obscure Russian game from 1998 based on Build engine. I don't know the details, was it officially licensed or not (some resources was renamed and hidden as .ART -> .CAT etc.), but I've seen this game ads with cover art (that eye with scratching hand) in the Russian games magazines at that time, since this game was officially publised in Russia. As I remember it was very boring game. Oh, and I just remembered that setup program (sound, controls, etc.) was Windows 32 application while the game itself still needs DOS...
Corvin

Re: The BUILD Game List Page?

Postby Corvin » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:43 pm

As far as I know that game is just a hacked duke3d exe with new art and stuff.
But I don't know anything else other than somebody made a TC out of it to run I think with eduke32. I have the file posted somewhere for download.

Interesting though that it has a win32 setup program. I wonder if its new too liquidator or was from extreme paintbrawl which also had a win32 frontend.

Either way I might look into it.

Return to “Site Help and Feedback”